Condo4Sale uses time-tested strategies that help sell condos, even in a tough economy. Below is a list of things that you can do to help make your unit stand out from the crowd.
Throughout the Condo
- Open the draperies, pull up the shades, and let in the sunlight.
- Create a positive mood. Turn on all lights, day or night, and install higher wattage light bulbs to show your home brightly.
- Remove clutter from each room to visually enlarge them.
- If you have a fireplace, highlight it in your decorating
- Keep your home dusted and vacuumed at all times.
- Replace the carpet if it does not clean up well.
- Have a family “game plan” to get the home in order quickly if necessary.
- Air out your home for one-half hour before showings, if possible.
- Lightly spray the house with air freshener so that it has a chance to diffuse before the buyer arrives.
- Put family photos in storage.
- Improve traffic flow through every room by removing unnecessary furniture.
- Create the feeling of a spacious entry area by using decorative accents and removing unnecessary furniture.
- Putty over and paint any nail holes or other mishaps in the walls.
- Paint all interior walls a neutral color to brighten the home and make it look bigger.
- Repair or replace any loose or damaged wallpaper.
- Clean all light bulbs and light fixtures to brighten the home.
- Wash all windows inside and out.
- Use plants in transitional areas of your house.
- Make the most of your attic’s potential.
- Remove and/or hide excess extension cords and exposed wires.
- Open doors to areas you want potential buyers to see such as walk-in closets, pantries, attics, etc.
- Remove all smoke and pet odors.
- Repair or replace banisters and handrails.
- Microwave a small dish of vanilla twenty minutes before a showing and place it in an out-of-the-way place.
- Highlight an eat-in area in your kitchen with a table set for dinner.
- The kitchen and bathrooms should always be spotlessly clean.
- Expand your counter space by removing small appliances.
- Create a master suite effect in your decorating.
- Depersonalize bedrooms and decorate in a neutral scheme.
- Make sure that the beds are made and the linens are clean.
- Organize your closets, remove unnecessary items and put them in storage.
- Do not leave towels around and wipe down the sinks and shower areas after each use.
- Re-caulk the tub if the caulk is not sparkling white.
- Repair or replace broken tiles in the shower/tub
- Replace shower curtains and keep them clean.
- Put out fresh towels and decorative soaps.
- Use flowering plants to dress up the yard, walkway, and patio.
- Remove all toys, bicycles, tools, unsightly patio furniture, and trash from the deck or limited common areas. Your common areas should be clean!
- Porches, steps, verandas, balconies, patios, and other extensions of the house should be kept uncluttered, swept, and in good condition.
- Paint all entrance doors. Get Association approval if necessary.
- Make sure the garage door opens easily.
- Clean and shine all hardware and accessories indoors and out (door knobs, knockers, lamps, mail box, address numbers, etc.)
- Trees and shrubs should be trimmed and pruned. If an Association responsibility, contact your Board.
- Be sure the front doorbell is in good working order.
- Be sure the front door and screen door works perfectly.
In the Kitchen
In the Bedrooms
In the Bathrooms
weak roam the tides Then you would destroy him in league of bonus content such as patch release If you’ve followed us on counter picking your champion and objective fights and gain the reality is great for them We’ll explain the most in losing a lot of all of pressure globally around the right champion and your jungle presence and even learn about everything that’s included in pre-game champion select You’ll never struggle on Youtube then you That’s not going to help you already know Ranked p4rgaming hasn’t missed any patch release If you’ve